Interior Design Using AutoCAD
AutoCAD is the rudimentary and the most important software program to master if you want to become a successful interior designer. By using AutoCAD, an interior designer can easily and precisely create professional looking graphic designs, floor plan drafts, and construction drawings. A well put together plan not only can enhance your presentation; it can also eliminate possible construction errors.
- AutoCAD interior design and related navigation
- Blueprint reading
- AutoCAD block
- AutoCAD layer managing
- AutoCAD properties managing
- Interior structure drawing with AutoCAD
- The construction drawing with AutoCAD
- The elevation drawing with AutoCAD
- Measuring and annotation with AutoCAD
- Layout and printing of interior designing graphic with AutoCAD
Examination Date and Registration
Please consult your national distributor.
- The exam contains a total of 60 questions.
- 20 true and false, 40 multiple choices.
- Each question is worth 20 points, leads to full score of 1200 points.
- Minimum passing score is 840 points.