Linux Knowledge Today
Linux is an industry-leading software and service delivery platform. The open-source operating system has been used for everything from super computers, servers, droids, and tablets to virtualized systems and mobile phones. This has created a strong demand for qualified Linux professionals. With SSE's Linux Knowledge Today certification, you will acquire the fundamental skills and knowledge to configure, manage and operate Linux systems.
- Linux Essentials
- File Systems and disks
- Installation and operation
- User and group permissions and management
- Directory and file operation
- Linux shell and bash
- Advanced operation
- vi editor
- Boot and process management
Examination Date and Registration
Please consult your national distributor.
- The exam contains a total of 60 questions.
- Each question is worth 20 points, leads to full score of 1200 points.
- Minimum passing score is 840 points.